Thursday, June 3, 2010

Today my Surprise Package arrived

When I came home today I found my surprise package in the mailbox.

So I quickly went upstairs to open it. This is what I found inside:



Isn‘t that just lovely? Postcards, gift tags ans a little soocer journal for keeping the fan-stickers that you get with chocolate here in Germany during the World Cup. According to small caps the booklet is limited to 18 pieces so I think I can call myself lucky to have gotten one.
I‘m not sure yet who gets the postcards but I think I‘ll come up with some ideas there. But actually they are way to cute to give them away. So maybe I just keep them all to myself. We will see...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Als ich heute nach Hause kam, habe ich mein Surprise Package von Small Caps im Briefkasten gefunden.
Also bin ich schnell nach oben geflitzt um es in aller Ruhe auspacken zu können. Was ich darin gefunden habe, seht ihr oben.

Ist das nicht toll? Briefkarten, Geschenkanhänger und ein Fußball-Büchlein zum aufkleben der Sammelbilder aus den Schoko-Verpackungen. Das Heftchen ist limitiert auf 18 Stück, also fühle ich mich glücklich und geehrt, dass ich eines bekommen habe.
Wem ich die Karten schicke, weiß ich noch nicht. Aber da fällt mir bestimmt noch was ein. Eigentlich sind sie ja viel zu schick um sie zu verschenken, vielleicht behalte ich sie auch alle einfach für mich. Schauen wir mal...

1 comment:

  1. Und ich freu mich, dass du dich freust :)) LG, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online